PIQ is looking for a Drupal developer to join development office in Minsk, Belarus.
Who we are looking for:
- a Long-Term Partner to work in Drupal from Concept to Execution, and Maintenance including Site Administration (eg. changing permissions, updating menus and navigation systems, customizing existing site etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced Drupal Developer to provide a multitude of services including web development and theming
- Able to make quick changes on the website, as necessary
- Able to install, upgrade or modify existing modules on site
- Drupal Theming is Necessary (working within Drupal 6)
- Must know PSD (Photoshop Designs) to Drupal, CSS, JQuery, MySQL & Drupal Optimization
- Can maintain ongoing development on existing sites and add new features (and install modules etc.)
- Manages, edits, updates and maintains the site (this includes all development work: CSS/Theming, Drupal, jQuery, etc.)
- good English is a must
- Work in prospect and dynamically growing product company.
- Official salary.
- Social package.
- Young, friendly and ambitious team.
- Office in the centre of the city.
Fell free to contact us for more details.